Wednesday, August 2, 2017

WWW Wednesday, August 2nd



Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme is now hosted by Taking on a World of Words. Just answer these three questions to share what is going on in your reading life and to give others some great book recommendations.

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?


I always have one print book/kindle book and one audio book going at the same time.

I'm currently listening to Dark Rites by Heather Graham.  This is part of the Krewe of Hunters series and is paranormal romance. I'm reading Neverwhere by Neil Gaiman on my Kindle.  I've heard great things about it and I love the cover.



I actually finished a few books over the last week.  I've read three of the Old School Series books by Jenny Schwartz.  These are also paranormal romance.  They aren't deep in any way and a bit predictable but also just fun quick mystery romances with a supernatural twist.  They are each stand alone but characters from other books in the series are mentioned.



Next up are two books I've been waiting for.  The first is the fourth book in the Stoker and Holmes series, The Carnelian Crow.  The second is The final book in the Jackaby series, The Dire King. This one comes out on the 22nd and I'm looking forward to seeing how the series ends.  :)


What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. You've got a ton of dark romances on here! I hope you enjoyed them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These all look really good! I really want to start the Jackaby series. I've heard a lot of good things about it and want to check it out for myself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neverwhere is one of my all time favorites so I do hope you will enjoy it! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete