Friday, October 31, 2014

Feature and Follow (October 30th)



Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature and Follow!  -- but you have to know -- the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.

The Feature and Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee's View and Alison of Alison Can Read

Click here to join!

This week's question:

What books would you give to newbies in your favorite genre? 

Well, one of my favorite genre is historical fiction but I like it with a bit of romance and just a touch of the supernatural.  Is that even a genre?  I guess it would be called historical paranormal fiction romance... :)  

I would start someone off with two books.  The Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley and/or The Physik Book of Deliverance Dane by Katherine Howe.  It would really depend on how much romance/paranormal people like. For the YA fans, I would go with A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb.




Hop along with us and have a happy Friday!

8 comments:

  1. New genre for me so I wrote down your recommendations. Have a great weekend!

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read The Rose Garden, but I've read other Susanna Kearsley books and I've loved them. I'll have to check out the other books as well. Thanks! Following you now on twitter, bloglovin, and Goodreads. Thanks for visiting my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read The Rose Garden, but I've read some other Susanna Kearsley books. I think I'm going to add your other recommendations to my TBR list also. Now following you on twitter, bloglovin, and Goodreads. Thanks for visiting my F&F! Happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read any of these books so I'm going to check then out. I love historical novels but the only one I read mixed with paranormal and romance was The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare.
    Thanks for the rec's. Old follower
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't ever read any of these, but they do look interesting! Thanks for sharing! Old follower :)

    Here's my F&F!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOoh nice! Those are new to me! I do love practically anything paranormal!!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Certain Slant of Light looks like a great read! I'll have to add that to my reading list! Thanks for recommending.Thank you for stopping by. :)
    New Bloglovin and Twitter follower

    ReplyDelete
  8. They sound interesting. I followed on Twitter.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete