Monday, August 22, 2016

Bout of Book 17: Update and Challenge Day 1


I got some decent pages read for the first day of Bout of Books.  In print, I am reading The Murder of Mary Russell by Laurie R. King and on Audible, I'm listening to a paranormal romance titled Deadly Fate by Heather Graham.  Hoping to finish one of them tonight or tomorrow to move toward reaching my week's goal of four books.  :)
Day 1 Challenge:  
Favorite/Least Favorite Book to Movie Adaptation

Favorite (hard to choose just one):


Least Favorite (also hard to choose just one):


What's yours?

3 comments:

  1. I agree. The first Harry Potter movie was very well done. It got very hard with the later books because SO MUCH happens. I love all of the movies because it's Harry Potter and even a bit of the magic is great, but the books are just so much better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the movie adaptation of "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone". I brought the magic from the book to life.

    Happy readings! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with twilight. The books were just better.

    ReplyDelete