Wednesday, April 5, 2017

WWW Wednesday, April 5th


Welcome to WWW Wednesday! This meme is now hosted by Taking on a World of Words. Just answer these three questions to share what is going on in your reading life and to give others some great book recommendations. 

What are you currently reading?
What did you recently finish reading?
What do you think you’ll read next?

I always have one print book/kindle book and one audio book going at the same time.  Right now, I'm reading The Bone Witch and I'm listening to Jane Steele.


I just finished listening to Witchy Sour.  This is book 2 in the Magic and Mixology mystery series.  I'm really enjoying this series.  It's light and fun.


I have a few books waiting in the wings. I plan to read Jinx and Tonic, which is the 3rd book in the Magic and Mixology series. I'm also planning to start Neverwhere and Almost Missed You.


What are you reading?

3 comments:

  1. I loved Almost Missed You...and I'm curious about Witchy Sour. Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard of the Bone Witch before but haven't read it. I'm curious to know how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the Magic Mixology series. I'll have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete