Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WWW

 

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
Currently, I am reading book 2 in the Amelia Peabody series called The Curse of the Pharoah.  I love a good British mystery and I just finished the first book, Crocodile on the Sandbank.  The books are by Elizabeth Peters and they have the perfect combination of mystery, humor, and romance.  What will I read next?  Not sure. I may move on to the third book in the Amelia Peabody series OR I may read one of the other books I have been waiting for such as The Liberator by Victoria Scott or Origin by Jennifer Armentrout.  These both come out on August 27th and I'm really looking forward to them.  

1 comment: