Saturday, November 23, 2013

Feature and Follow


Hosted by Parajunkee and Alison can Read.

Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! or just check out the weekly questions and see what others respond. 

*If you would like to follow me, you can do so by GFC, Bloglovin, Goodreads, Google +, or Twitter :) Just let me know if you are a new follower and I will follow back!  Thanks! 


Question: You Are It! We are playing #FF tag this week. Comment on as many blogs as you can, even if they aren’t participating in #FF. Just say Happy #FF! At the end of your comment. Keep a running total if you want and update your post with it. I'll be commenting on as many as I possibly can!  Have fun! 
 
Laura  :)

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting our blog!
    Following you back via gfc and bloglovin :)
    Happy #FF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy #FF & thanks for stopping by and it's very nice to meet you! Following you back on Bloglovin' :)

    Traci @ Mad Hatter Reads

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy #FF. Old Bloglovin' Follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting! Happy #FF New follower via Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura, thanks for visiting and following my blog. Now following yours via bloglovin. Happy #FF!

    ~Pam @ Moonlight Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy #FF (21)! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for following me! I'm a new Bloglovin follower.

    Have a great week!
    Kathy @My Nook, Books & More

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy #FF =) Thanks for following and I follow back.
    Amie @Magic of Words

    ReplyDelete
  8. not entirely new but still kind of new follower - Raspy Wit
    Happy #FF!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog Home of a Book Lover

    New Follower via Bloglovin ;D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting and following. Hope you are enjoying your weekend. I'm following through Feedly RSS.

    ReplyDelete
  11. New Bloglovin follower here :) Happy #FF
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy #FF
    Thanks for stopping by :)
    Following back via GFC and Bloglovin

    Marilyn @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy #FF! New follower by GFC, bloglovin', and Google+ :)
    My FF @ Donnie Darko Girl

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy #FF
    Thanks for stopping by! New follower! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hopping through. Old follower. My #FF

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete