Monday, December 2, 2013

Best of the Bunch: November

Best of the Bunch

Best of the Bunch is a monthly blog hop at the end of each month, where we can share which books we have read or reviewed in that month, decide on our personal favourite and give that book our Best of the Bunch award. Set up and previously hosted at Lyrical Reviews, it is now hosted on the last day of each month at Always Lost in Stories.

To join in simply write your blog post telling us which books you have read or reviewed over the month, (and which book gets your Best of the Bunch award for that month), and then stop back here to add your link to the Mr. Linky. Visit the other blogs in the links to get some awesome new book recommendations.
Books I reviewed in November:
1.  The House of Hades by Rick Riordan
2.  Allegiant by Veronica Roth
3.  The Night is Alive by Heather Graham
4.  The Night is Forever by Heather Graham
5.  Truly, Madly by Heather Webber
6.  Deeply, Desperately by Heather Webber
7.  Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
and my Best of the Bunch for November is...
Although I enjoyed all of the books I read this month, I enjoyed this one the most.  I basically devoured it and loved every moment... even more I think than the Mortal Instruments series by the same author.  I thought the characters were well written, the historical setting of 1800's London was interesting, and the plot was engaging the entire way through the book.  
read my full review here.


3 comments:

  1. I SO need to read Clare's books. WHY have I not read these books yet?

    You can find my BotB HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww- you've got to read the rest of the series, I swear book 2 is better than book 1!

    Thanks for taking part in Best of the Bunch!

    ReplyDelete