I am so excited about this summer reading challenge! Hosted by From left to write, this is a challenge for adults and runs from June 26-July 24, 2014. You can join at any time.
Here’s how the summer reading challenge for adults works:
- Pledge to read at least 15 minutes a day from June 26-July 24, 2014. You can join at any time.
- If you miss a day, you can make up for it later in the week. For example read 15 minutes Monday, skip Tuesday, read 30 minutes on Wednesday. You don’t have to keep a log or anything. You’re adults.
- You can read whatever books you choose: literary fiction, YA, mysteries, biographies, etc.
- Return every Thursday to share your progress and enter to win prizes.
- If you are on social media, share your updates with the hashtag #FL2WSummer. Don’t forget to tag the host at @fromleft2write on Twitter, tag on Facebook or @fromleft2write on Instagram. Feel free to blog about your updates too!
- You must be at least 18 years old to participate. Hey, it’s a reading challenge for adults!