Monday, March 14, 2016

It's Monday, What are you Reading?



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by BookDate and is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week.  It's an opportunity to visit and comment on other book blogs, and of course, to add to our TBR lists.  While I don't read as many books as quickly as most, I love seeing what others are reading and starting up some great bookish conversations.  :)


Last week I read


This week I'm reading

And I'm listening to


Next week, I'm hoping to start

What are you reading this week? 


4 comments:

  1. OOh I need to read The Madman's Daughter as well! I've had for awhile now! (aka just like every other book I own! LOL!) Happy Reading!

    Here's my Monday Wrapup

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cogling looks interesting, I've seen that one a few times. Nice review of that one, a mix of fairy tale and steampunk could be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not that quick a reader, either - my mind boggles when other book bloggers share 5 or 6 different novels every week! I love reading, but I also love doing other things too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the looks of The Madman's Daughter. I need to check it out. I have seen it for a while, and it looks good.

    I hope you have been having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete