Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday, March 15th


Top Ten Tuesday is hosted at The Broke and the Bookish.  A different top ten topic is presented each week. This week's top ten is easy for me as my TBR list is huge so I just took the ten I am most looking forward to in the coming months.

Top Ten Books on My Spring TBR


by Laurie R. King
This is the newest book in the mystery series that follows Mary Russell, wife of Sherlock Holmes, as she investigates crimes with her husband.  I love these books but I don't like to rush through them because I know once I finish, I have a long wait for the next book.

By M.R. Carey
I saw this on another blog and it looked intriguing.  It also got pretty good reviews so I decided to give it a go.

by William Ritter
I just read the first book in this series, Jackaby, and loved it.  I'm really looking forward to reading the second book.

by Amalie Howard
I read Bloodspell, the first book a couple of years ago and it seemed like forever before this one came out so I'm excited that the author finally did write a second story.

by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
This is the fifth book in the Fox and O'Hare crime series.  Similar to the Stephanie Plum books by Evanovich but not as repetitive yet.  Fun reading.

by Jessica Knoll
Another that I had seen on someone else's blog.  I loved the cover and plot so added it to the list.

by Sarah Maas
This book has been on my TBR list forever! I don't know why I keep putting other books in front of it but I have decided it will definitely be read this spring.

Darynda Jones
One of my favorite series, fun and completely inappropriate. One of my few guilty pleasure series. Charley Davidson, the main character, is a riot and every book makes me laugh out loud.

Ernest Cline
Another one that has been on my list for a while but keeps getting passed over.  Someone else just recommended it so I've bumped it up on the list for spring.

by V.E. Schwab
A recommendation from another blogger and a twitter member.  I love the synopsis and I'm looking forward to it.  I just wish I had more hours in the day to read!


What's on your top ten list this week?

                                                                      post signature

2 comments:

  1. I have some serious catching up to do with the Charley Davidson series! So behind!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I keep passing on Ready Player One too. It sounds like a book I would love so I'm not too sure why! I've also been meaning to start that Laurie R. King series for forever now! My TBR pile just keeps on growing. My TTT

    ReplyDelete