Tuesday, June 11, 2013
Top Ten Tuesday: Beach Reads!
The Broke and the Bookish.
This weeks theme is beach reads, and one of my favorite places to be is on the beach with my two kids playing, the waves lapping my chair, and my Nook in my hand. Beach reads to me are quick, fun, guilty pleasure books that are perfect for vacations. Here are my top 10 beach reads:
1. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
2. Soulless by Gail Carriger
3. Heartbreaker by Julie Garwood
4. Phantom Evil by Heather Graham
5. First Grave on the Right by Darynda Jones
6. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks
7. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
8. Fifty Shades of Grey by E L James
9. Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout
10. Untraceable by Laura Griffin
Enjoy your summer reading, wherever you are!