Wednesday, July 17, 2013

WWW

WWW_Wednesdays4To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
1.  Currently, I am reading A Share in Death by Deborah Crombie.  This is the first in the Kincaid and James mystery series.  It got gook reviews so I thought I would give it a try.
2.  Just finished The Unsung Hero by Suzanne Brockmann.  Give it a try if you like romance thrillers.  It is about an injured navy seal who comes back to his hometown, falls back in love with the girl next door, and solves a terrorist plot.  It was fun and a page turner.
3.  I have two books on my TBR list that I just keep bypassing.  Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden and Second Sight by Amanda Quick.  I guess it will depend how much I enjoy this new book to see if I read the second in the series or move to one of the two already in my Nook library..

1 comment:

  1. 1. Currently reading: Princess of the Midnight Ball by Jessica Day George
    2. Recently finished: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
    3. Will Read Next: either the Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins or the Selection by Kiera Cass

    ReplyDelete