Monday, January 2, 2017

It's Monday, What Are You Reading?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn at the Book Date and is a place to meet up and share what you just finished, what you are reading now, and what's on deck. It's also a great opportunity to visit and comment, and add to your TBR pile!

I barely squeaked by finishing my #Sixtybooks goal but I'm so glad I put in those extra minutes! Time to start on the 2017 goal!

Last week I finished Morrigan's Cross.  I really liked the story but since I listened to this one on Audible, I will say that I disliked the narrator so if I do grab the second one, it will be in print.

This week, I am reading the third book in the Stoker and Holmes series titled, The Chess Queen Enigma.  I love this little series and hope that a fourth book might be written in the future.

Finally, in the hopes that I get this one finished this week, next week my plan is to begin reading Everland, which I have been putting off. I read a great review for it this past week so have now put it back on top of the pile.
Happy Reading!

10 comments:

  1. I enjoy Nora Roberts' romantic suspense books...I am curious about Morrigan's Cross, however. Thanks for sharing.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a good story. I just couldn't stand the narrator. He drove me nuts. It felt like all the voices were wrong. Definitely try it, just get it in print.

      Delete
  2. Happy New Year! I have The Chess Queen Enigma to read and kinda like that series, I hope there's a fourth too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOoh nice! I STILL need to read The Chess Queen Enigma come to think of it! Also really want to read Everland still too! Hope you enjoy these two!

    Here's my Monday Wrap-up

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! Those Goodreads Challenge goals are sometimes crazy. As soon as you hit your goal, it’s time to start over.

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read a Nora Roberts book for a long time. Thanks for the reminder.

    I just made my 50 books on Goodreads at the last minute. :)

    ENJOY your 2017 reading!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wrong narrator can be a real pain. I hate when the narrator really doesn't come up to expectation. I did read that trilogy but awhile ago now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, Everland sounds really interesting! I never would have thought of doing a non-fantasy Peter Pan retelling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Stoker and Holmes series is so great! Yeah that you're enjoying it :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete