Saturday, January 21, 2017

Stacking the Shelves: January 21st


Stacking The Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews as is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks!

If you want to find out more about Stacking The Shelves, please visit the official launch page!


I did quite of bit of book blog browsing this week and as a result, added four new books to my shelves (both virtual and real):


Lent to me by a friend, we will be reading this in February with some of our #sixtybooks readers.

Saw this is the Top Ten post this week and it looked interesting.  I love anything paranormal so should be fun!

This one was also picked up after blog browsing.  I love a lighthearted mystery and I'm looking forward to reading it.

I've been waiting for this one.  I adored the first book, A Curious Beginning and can't wait to see what Veronica Speedwell does next!

What did you add to your shelves?

9 comments:

  1. A Perilous Undertaking looks good. But I have to admit that I don´t know any of thos books or authors. Hope you will enjoy your new book babies *smile*

    Best wishes
    Vi @ Gone With The Books

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four books, not bad! All of them are new to me, though I've heard of A Perilous Undertaking. I absolutely LOVE the covers of the books in that series. ;) I hope you enjoy all of your new books!

    Have an awesome weekend, Laura. :)

    Check out my STS post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I want to hear what you think of A Perilous Undertaking. I loved A Curious Beginning too. - Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great books on your shelves this week! I want to read The Woman in Cabin 10 too. It sounds really good. I almost picked it up a few months ago, but ended up choosing a different book instead. Now I wish I'd read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great haul! I just bought The Woman in Cabin 10 a couple of weeks ago but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. I enjoyed A Perilous Undertaking and hope you do as well. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spying In High Heels is good. Great haul! You can find my post for StS here if you'd like to stop by! I'm a blog follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved The woman in Cabin 10! Hope you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also really enjoyed A Curious Beginning so I'm curious about the second as well. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete