Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 Witches and Witchcraft Challenge Sign Up

Fell upon this by accident and it looks like a lot of fun so I am going to give it a try. Since I love books that include witches and the paranormal, I figure I will most likely have no problem completing the challenge.  Here are the details:
- The challenge runs from January 1 to December 31, 2014
- The books should have a witch as a main character or revolve around witchcraft
- You get one entry for every linked-up review
- You can move up levels, but no moving down
- There will be a giveaway at the end of the year.

Goal by books:

Initiate: Read 1 – 5 Witchy Books
Maiden: Read 6 – 10 Witchy Books
Mother: Read 11 – 15 Witchy Books
Crone: Read 16 – 20 Witchy Books
I'm going to try for Maiden level and read 6 - 10 witchy books this year.  I'm not going to repost all of the specifics but if you would like to join up, click here for all of the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment