Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year's Challenge: Day 8

Hosted by Parajunkee, today's question is about your best book blogger moment.  

Hmmm... this is a hard one.  Obviously, my first follower was a pretty big moment.  I remember thinking, "Somebody likes my blog!" and grinning like a fool.  

I think though, that my best moment came a couple of weeks ago when I looked back at my first year of blogging.  I knew nothing about blogging when I started and I am completely self-taught through research on the net and looking at other blogs to get ideas.  It wasn't easy but I enjoy every accomplishment no matter how small.  

I now have over 300 followers via several sites, a blog I can look at and be proud of, a second blog for my students in fourth grade that they love, and a list of goals to reach for the new year.  I still have a long way to go but I'm also proud of how far I have come.

Thanks to everyone who helped me along the way.  :)

2 comments: