Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Teaser Tuesday (Jan 14)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My Teaser Tuesday for January 14, 2014:
The bell over the door tinkles to announce his arrival, and before he says a word, his neck bends back to follow the shelves up into the shadowy reaches.  He turns toward me, points a plaid-jacketed arm straight to the ceiling, and says: "I want to go up there."

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice climb for him.

    mine: http://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2014/01/14/teaser-tuesday-imagers-challenge/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice indeed!! I would love to have the room to have towering bookshelves like those!! Of course, I am only guessing that's what he is looking at based on the title!

    Here's my Tuesday post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Except for my fear of heights, I'd want to go up and explore too. My teasers this week come from The Girl Is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines and To Dance With the Devil. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this one is on my TBR... and on hold at the library so hope to read it soon.. love the teaser

    ReplyDelete