The Book Bloggers New Year’s Challenge
Hosted by Rachel at ParajunkeeIt’s super easy to play along! – Just click the image above to see the details.
I missed day #1 but my main blogging resolutions are to learn how to make my blog more interesting to those who view it and to learn more about giveaways and blog tours.
Day 2 – PROS & CONS OF BLOGGING LIST.
Well, I've only been blogging for about a year so my list will stem from that time period only.
1. I'm reading so many more books than I ever did before so I feel really good about that.
2. I've tried books that I never thought I would through other people's recommendations or from what I see on other people's blogs.
3. I'm learning a lot about creating and maintaining a blog. I knew NOTHING when I started and I've come pretty far.
4. I'm taking risks. I'm participating in a blog tour for the first time in February. I'm a bit nervous that I might not do something correctly but I've decided to take the step and give it a shot.
5. Communication with other book lovers is a definite plus. I love sharing with others and hearing what they have to say.
1. Blogging is time consuming so I often have trouble finding the time to post as often as I want to or it may take me a few days of research before I figure out how to add a feature to my blog.
2. Getting my blog out there is not always rewarding. I can spend hours sharing my reviews and latest posts on different sites and many times, there isn't a lot of feedback or discussion.
3. Finding authors. I still don't really know how to locate authors and get books to review. I'm working on it.
Those are really my only cons and they are definitely "me" specific. I love blogging. I just wish I had more time and background knowledge. I learn something new almost every day!