Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Year's Challenge: Day 4


Day 4 of Parajunkee’s Book Blogger New Year Challenge , these are the books that I refuse to let pass me by this year. I am looking forward to each and every one of them!

1.  Mariana by Susanna Kearsley
2.  The Splendour Falls by Susanna Kearsley
3.  Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
4.  The Chase by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg
5.  City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
6.  The Blood of Olympus by Rick Riordan
7.  Sixth Grave on the Edge by Darynda Jones
8.  The Book of Life by Deborah Harkness

Can't wait!!
  

6 comments:

  1. I'm also excited for The Book of Life! A Discovery of Witches and Shadow of Night totally captivated me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait for The Blood of OLYMPUS! Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really looking forward to Hallow City and The Book of Life as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to catch up with the Deborah Harkness series. Hopefully, this will be the year I do it. Great list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete